Monday, March 17, 2014

HandmadeQT: Swifter Sweeper Cleaners + Patterns



Our family moved into a house without carpet. For you mom's with tots a sigh of relief. I purchased a swifter sweeper and much to my surprise those cleaner wipes ran out too fast. I saw some inspiration on Pinterest about crocheting your own covers, just pop them in the washer and you don't have to spend extra money on purchasing refills. 

To search for inspiration, Swifter Sweeper Crochet

When I tried some of the pattern were too big for my particular model. I have a newer swifter, so to adjust I crocheted 45-50. Enough to stitch over and create a cozy.  Also, I used cotton yard to make more clean up.

Cleaning Solution:
 1 cup of white vinegar
1/2 cup of Dawn Dish Soap
Water, I preferred hot/tepid water.  

Supplies:

                                                                      Lily Sugar N' Creme Yarn in Pink/ Purple
                                                                     I-hook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!