Friday, March 14, 2014

FOODQT: Fried Rice


 I love fried rice, when I tried this recipe a while back, I was amazed how easy I could make this at home. Just having the right ingredients and it came out delicious. I started making plain fried rice, but I had some leftovers so I added them to my rice, voila! Deliciousness. 

Supplies:

For Black Garlic Sauce:
Less than 1/4 cup of water
Less 1/4 cup of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of fish sauce
1/4 teaspoon of rice vinegar
1- 1 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder

Pre-cooked white rice, cold. 
Green Onions- chopped
1 egg (beaten)  (set aside)

1/4 lb. Shrimp, tail-on
1/4 lb. Chicken breast, cubed
1/4 eye-round Beef, sliced very thin
Rice Flour
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Sriracha
A wok
Oil, separated into 5 teaspoons

1. Heat wok with a oil, when its completely hot, fried you egg, keep it moving so it does not stick. Take out and rest on a paper towel and set aside. 

2.  I teaspoon of oil, Coat beef with some rice flour, and make a quick stir-fry.  Set aside to rest on a paper towel. 

3. Leaving, the shrimp with tail-on is optional, I love crispy shrimp, so it my favorite. Coat with some rice flour, after washing them, add a little salt and pepper. Quick fry in on teaspoon of oil , set aside on a paper towel, to absorb excess oil. 

4.  I cook the chicken last, because it needs more time than all . Cook chicken and all a little garlic sauce in mix. Cook all way through. Pick up and set aside. 

5. Add last teaspoon and add cold rice. Add garlic mixture, slowly, little bit a time. You probably, won't need all mixture, but it helps to have some extra. After you rice is coated and brown, add meat, chicken, egg, shrimp, and green onions. It give it to quick turns in the wok and add some more sauce, if needed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!