Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fairy Card ft. Stamping Bella

I love the look of this card. In person it looks amazing with the textured watercolor cardstock. I decided to use a combination of both watercolors and copics. I stamped Stamping Bella stamp on X-press Copic Paper. But Just her Head. I colored and cut it out. Next, I stamp Bella on watercolor paper and colored using the watercolors. 
I just love how she came out, I wanted to give a pastel look for to this stamp and color her hair with copics. In this picture, the flash is casting a spots in her hair, but there aren't any in real time. I thought I'd share this technique for those looking for a muted coloring and emphasis on face. Next time, I wouldn't shade so much around the figure. 

This card has no sentiment on the outside, just on the inside, because I wanted the coloring to be enough. Inside is a note for a friend for her new baby. 

Supplies: 
3x4 1/4 in. card
Stampin' Up! Cardstock in Gumball Green
Stampin' Up! Designer Cardstock in Charming
Stampin' Up! Watercolor Paper
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black 
Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pastels
Copic Markers
Copic X-press Paper
Clear Star Glitter Pen 
White Gel Pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!