Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Congrats Rockabilly Card


My childhood friend recently opened her own beauty salon. I couldn't attend her opening due to previous engagements. But I wanted to send her a card. Her salon has a Rockabilly feel to it. I went through all my Greeting Farms Stamps to find, Cheeky Mirror. But I couldn't find it. So I decided to give Flirty Anya a try. 
I made her hair with hints of red, just like my friend and used lots of polka dots. 

It's also the first time I tried Linda's Stamp Gang Two-tone embossing powder. I give such a beautiful glow. I plan on purchasing more. 

Supplies:
A-2 Card 
Stampin' Up! Cardstock in Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stampin' Up! Designer Paper Pack in Howlstooth & Scaringbone
The Greeting Farm "Flirty Anya" Stamp
Stampin' Up! " A Fitting Occasion " Stamp Set
Linda's Stamp Gang Two Tone Embossing Powder -Mauve
Copic Markers
White Gel Pen
Lawn Fawn Baker's Twine in Black and White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!