Thursday, February 27, 2014

HandmadeQT: Slouchy Pokemon Beanie+Pattern



I wanted to complete my Pokemon series with a slouchy beanie, I made to order. I wanted it to be super slouchy. I really hope they like it, I had so much fun doing these series.

dc= double crochet
sc= sc crochet
mc= magic circle
yarn needle
RED HEART Cherry red
RED HEART White
RED HEART Black
H-hook

MC 11 DC do not join
2 DC all around
1 dc,  2 dc in the next
dc in the next 2 stitches, 2 dc in the next
dc in the next 3 stitches, 2 dc in the next
dc in the next 4 stitches, 2 dc in the next
dc in the next 5 stitches, 2 dc in the next
dc in the next 6 stitches, 2 dc in the next
( if you need another around, add another increase round)
 1 DC all around for 5 rounds
(if needed longer add another dc around)
1 sc all around to complete round


for circle
MC 6 sc into circle
2 sc in each stitch
1 sc all around
1 sc all around in black.

Sew onto beanie in the center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!