Sunday, July 15, 2012

Adventure Time! Finn



These days punch art designs are being so inspirational. My nephew's birthday is today, so I thought what better way to make a card with his favorite cartoon. That wasn't easy, figuring it out with the punches I had took only so long. Before I knew it, I was done.

I'm editing out the video tutorial for youtube. Check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/craftyqt

Supplies:
 -Finn-
3 small tag punch: whisper white, bashful blue, tempting turquoise
4 window punches in crumbcake or peach parfait.
1 1/4in. circle in Cc or peach parfait.
1 window work punch in basic grey and starburst yellow, and basic grey
3 window work punch in whisper white
2 1in. squares in Old Olive
a black pen
dimensionals
snail adhesive
Check out the Jake Tutorial tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!