Saturday, July 2, 2011

CONTEST TIME!!!



Thanx Everyone! The last 2 years on youtube have been great! I love all feedback, good or bad and I just want to say thank you so much!
I'm very grateful to have viewers and even subscribers to see the projects I've created! As a thank you, I've decided to host a contest! Super excited about the New Stampin' Up! Catalog! I am!
Here's what you have to do to enter: 
  • Post your top six as video response on youtube, along with your project you're making celebrating the new stamps and colors!
  • Stamps projects can be either a card, scrapbook layout, or 3-D project.
  • Contest will begin on 7/3/11 and will end 7/31/11.
  • There will be one winner and honorable mention. The winner, will receive one of their top six products listed on their video response, in a Stampin' Up! Clear Stamp Set!
  • This contest is for US residents only, unfortunately due to SU policies they can't be shipped overseas.
  • Have fun! I'm excited to see your projects! Thanks again Youtubers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!