Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Cards



Hi Everyone!

With Mother's Day coming up, I've done some great projects with my new in-color Stamp N Write Markers. I just love them, the colors are so intense and pretty, most of all they can be muted to make the stamped images life-like.

This Mother's Day I will be attending a Mother's Day brunch with my big family, so I decided to make some cards for my sister-in-laws and mother in law.

Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock A-2 Card
5x 4 1/2in.  Tall Tales Designer Paper Series (retired)
4 3/4x 4in. Whisper White
4 3/4x 4in. Vellum Cardstock
Scallop Border Punch
Flores Suaves Stamp Set
Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive, Blushing Bride
Markers: In Color Pack, Old Olive
Certainly Celery Seam Binding Ribbon
White Gel Pen
Teeny Tiny Wishes "Happy Mother's Day"
Word Window Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!