Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Scrap Expo in San Diego, CA

My Scrapper in training, Marissa and me
Hello There!

I was super excited to attend another Scrapbook Expo, this time it was in Del Mar, CA. My sister-in-law, niece, and my daughter, came along with me and we had so much fun! There wasn't a price raised on parking, which was good and admission was only $7 with coupon.  You check in and register yourself for lots of great door prizes, as well as prize square located on the floor in the showroom.


My sister in law and niece, my daughter doing make-n-take its
I saw a lot of great things that coming out in the scrapbooking world and it with lots of hype, from new glue pens and never dry up, so you can embellish them whenever, new non-stick craft sheets with infused telefon, Double fine glitter, and lots of paper! I truly had a lot of fun. I did pick up a craft tote for extra storage and some copics, and i did some make-n-its. 

But I was truly dissapointed to see there was no Stampin' Up! Demonstrator there, I was looking forward to seeing something from us. Well, maybe next year, maybe if I can create a little more fan-base I will set up Demos and do Make-n-its with all our SU goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!