Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Petals Paisleys

Hi Everyone!

It's a gloomy day today in San Diego, CA and I'm mailing my items for swaps! I thought today, the cards I can make with the Petal Paisley Designer Paper Series. I didn't think I could make anything but pure elegance with all pack. But I made some whimiscial and elegant cards, sweet!

Just for you Card

Thank You
Just for you:
 A-2 Standard Card in Crumb Cake
2 3/4 in. x 3 1/2 strip of Petals Paisley
Whisper White  3 3/4
Manhattan Flowers Embossing Folder
Decorative Label Punch
Teeny Tiny Wishes " Just for you"
Four Frames Stamp Set
Markers: Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Handsome Hunter
Inks: Cameo Corral, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Basic Black
Scallop Border Punch in Pink Pirouette


Thank You Card:
 4 1/4 x 5 3/4in. in Crumb Cake
 4x5 1/2in. in Petal Paisley
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
1in. circle punch
2 large brads
baker's twine
Four Frames Stamp Set
Dimensionals
Decorative Label Punch
Curly Cute Stamp Set " Thank You"
Pearl Basics
White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!