Saturday, April 16, 2011

National Kidney Foundation Crop


My future SU Assistant, Marissa

Today I had so much fun getting together the make-n-its for National Kidney Foundation Crop. It was held in Bonita, CA and it was a fundraiser for helping those who can benefit from a kidney transplant. I participated in the Make-n-take and the craft garage sale. I sold at least $ 100 in old stampin' up stuff and some non-related Su products, that have lingered in my craft closet for so long. Email details to see what's left.

Genie Montoya, hosted the crop and did an absolutely fabulous job with providing refreshments, food, snacks, prices, and raffle games! I had so much fun!

My make-n- take projects are going to be posted tomorrow, but I made Chick Punch Art with Peppermint Pattie. Happy Easter Card, and Mini Scrapbook Page.

I was super happy to meet more Stampin' Friends and Family!

Until then,

Chio

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your support and being a part of this event. You helped it to be a success!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for sharing the love!