Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cousin's Baby Girl Card

Hi Everyone!

Now, with all the blog posts, I've been a busy bee. I've been working on all sorts of projects and organization things in my craft corner. I've been trying to get this card out as soon as possible, but it's taken forever to think of something to do and sit down and have time to do it. OMG, finally. I've done this project with lots of thought behind it. I love it, it's so delicate and feminine.

I hope my cousin likes, it for purpose that's she's reading this post, I will not tell you which of my cousin's is having a baby!

Congrats. =)

Congrats!
Supplies:

Whisper White A2 Card
First Edition Designer Paper
Regal Rose Cardstock
Pink Pirouette Cardstock
Certainly Celery Cardstock
"Build a Blossom" Stamp Set
"Cute Converse" Stamp Set (retired)
Blossoms Petals XL Punch
Fancy Label Punch

Scallop Edge Punch
"Bliss" Stamp Set
Brads
Linen Thread
Cameo Coral Ink
Basic Black Ink
Big Flower Brad
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!