Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Double "Faux Layer" Card


Hi Everyone! I'm getting inspired by Valentine's Day it's almost here! I've got about 6 more cards and 3 3-D projects for you guys! I'm working hard, on not giving a lot of repeats. I love the way the 'faux layer' looks, so I decided to double it this time!

Supplies:

5 1/2 x 10 1/2in. cardstock, scored at 5in. Makes a 5 in. card
2 3/4 x 4 1/2 Real Red Designer Paper
2 1/2 x 4 1/4 First Edition Designer paper
1 1/2 x 4in. Whisper White
'I LOVE YOU' Rub-ons Love Impressions
Real Red Ink
Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those layers too! Still trying to figure out how you did that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a video on youtube, explaining how to do it =) Youtube: CraftyQT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card...love all the red, white, and pink layers :) Thanks for sharing.

    I'm following you via SC...please stop by my blog and follow me as well. Thanks!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for sharing the love!