Saturday, April 24, 2010

Accordian Card


Well, I'm getting ready on entering my cards for the Scrapbook Expo in Del Mar, CA. I'm last year's winner, so I'm looking forward to seeing the cards out there with lots of creativity. Here's my accordian card, I might be entering. This card is not a simple as it looks. A lot of folding and cut in the right place.


Instructions:


51/2in. x 81/2 in.


3 different cardstock papers cut in squares, 3 3/4in x 31/2in., 3 1/4 in. x 3 1/2 in., and 3in. x 3 1/4in.


2 strips cut at 3/4in x 4in.


2 strips of ribbon.


Coordinating stamps


Take base (51/2 x 8 1/2) cut vertical lines 1 1/4 to 6 1/4in, lining it up with the arrow, for slits, flip cardstock over, instead of turning it around.


Score lines: 1 1/4, 2 1/4, 3 1/4 and 41/4 (all of card in the middle) and 6 1/4 between slit lines. Fold and make accordian style card.


Stamp and Coordinate colors

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Chio! I created this step card for the first time this weekend after seeing a vid by dawn5377 on Youtube. Love it!! :-) great blog btw! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for sharing the love!