Monday, August 3, 2009

Christina's Baby Shower

Supplies: 2 12x12 paper for the cricut cartridge "tags, boxes, etc"
WhipperSnapper Stamp "jade"
CTMH Ink Watermelon, Desert Sand
CTMH Liquid Glass
Ribbon
Dimensionals
Scallop Circle
Circle
Heidi Swapp Baby Stamp Set


Diaper Cake:
1 pack of 49 diapers or more
Stuff to put inside cake
Cake Base
Ribbon
Lots of Rubberbands
Cello Bag
Glue Dot
Corrugated paper shredded

I had so much fun on Saturday afternoon, as we went to my cousin's baby shower, for her little girl Kierra Mae. I did the invitations, favors, party gifts, and I made a diaper cake. I also made the little cute nesting boxes for the tables.

I won the baby tray game, where you list all the things in the tray. I also won this laundry clip game, I have really small hands and I was telling everyone that I would get 5-6 clips in my hand off the line. Well, I ended scoring 19 clips and I was going for 20! I can't believe it, I didn't think I would win at all! YAY mE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!