Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Scrapping & Card Classes in Chula Vista, CA

Hey Everyone!
As a Close to my Heart Consultant, I want to demonstrate the products and create beautiful crafts with you! Did I mention, with Close to my Heart Products, you get opportunity to host a workshop at my house or yours! You'll get a look at new products coming out, create simple make and take its, and have some yummy treats.

In this summertime months, I will offering my discount to family and friends! July 6th-26th & August 10th-29th, 2009! That's 20% discount on all your favorite products from Close to my Heart!

Scrapbooking and Card-Making requires 3 things: Patience, Time, and did I mention patience? Crafting is a learned talent, with time and patience and lots of goodies, you'll learn to perfect your amazing and hidden talents! I invite everyone to come to my classes in July 2009, it's only $15 a class, with basic supplies provided for your use (paper, ink, and stamps from CTMH). Please don't forget to bring your own adhesive (tape runner, double-sided tape and bone folder, paper trimmer) I look forward to seeing you at classes!


Calendar of Events

don't forget to bring your own adhesive (tape runner, double-sided tape and bone folder, paper trimmer)

July 2009 Friday July 17th 6pm-8pm $15
Theme: Extreme Happiness Stamps Post it mini book
Level: Beginner and Experienced
Supplies Provided: Post it notes, paper, stamps
Saturday July 18th 3pm-5pm
CTMH Hostess Tea Party 20% off Party
Theme: Baby LoveCome see some of the baby products Close to my Heart has to offer, get 20% on CTMH products!
Saturday July 18th, 2009 10am-12pm $15
Theme: Girl Boy Layouts with the Cricut
Level: Beginner & Experienced
Please bring pictures with you
Sunday July 19th, 2009 2pm-4pm $15
Theme: Embossing & Watermark Techniques
Level: Beginner

August 2009

Saturday August 15th, 2009 2pm-4pm $15
Theme: True Treetops
Level: Beginner & Experienced

Sunday August 16th, 2009 11am-1pm $15
Theme: Campin Fever Cards 4 to make
Level: Beginner & Experienced!

Sunday August 30th, 2009 11am-1pm $15
Theme: Be Yourself Cards
Level: Beginner & Experienced
email me for information: Crafts@mzchio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!