Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Craft Closet

Hi Everyone!

So, I'm moving into a bigger apartment and moving is the worst. I'm exhausted and crazy that I thought I could fit a lot of things in my apartment. I had to major clean up and donate and throw away lots of clothes, knick knacks,and junk. I was lucky to get a craft closet. My closet is huge! Now, I'll have all my stuff organized and ready to go when stampin and scrapin calls...lol

I will post pictures and do a video on all my craft goodies, I've purchased, gotten freebies, and such. I can't wait to just stop moving, settle in, and start stamping. I will get projects up here by the weekend. I've got lots from CTMH and Stampin' Up Products to share with all of you!

Happy Crafting

Chio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!