Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stamp for a cause! Chemo Angels Card Program







Stacks of 5 of each card sent to Chemo Angels
Hi Everyone,I'm doing a card program with Chemo Angels. They're a local cancer support group located in Julian, CA. The provide support to cancer patients and those undergoing chemotherapy. Some volunteers are cancer survivors and some are volunteers who want to help out and provide support.
By donating small gifts, or making cards, even store-bought cards you providing support and giving a small token of affection. No matter how small the efforts, you're brightening up someone's day.

I lost my dad in 2004 and my sister in 2003 to cancer. It was a really difficult progress for my family. It's still a struggle not having my dad or sister around. For information on Chemo Angels: visit http://www.chemoangels.com/

For sending cards and small gifts:
Chemo Angels
P.O. Box 1971
Julian, CA 92036
USA








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!